What is PKF International?
PKF International Limited (PKFI) administers the PKF network of legally independent member firms. With offices in 440 cities, we operate in 150 countries across 5 continents and specialise in providing high quality audit, accounting, tax, and business advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
PKF International member firms have an aggregate fee income of $2.52 billion, and the network is a member of the Forum of Firms – an organisation dedicated to consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
Why you should choose PKF
PKF International Limited member firms around the world offer a wide range of business advice and accountancy services that meet the needs of individual clients in their local markets.
When you use a member firm of the PKF network, you can be confident that the work will be carried out by dedicated professionals with international expertise. Not only do PKF member firms have service and sector specialists in their own marketplace but they can also deliver an international service through their relationships with other network members.
Each team is led by a partner who will deal with you directly and be your regular point of contact.
As a client of a PKF member firm you are assured of:
- a firm that is firmly established and respected in its own country
- a partner-led service
- experts who understand your market
- partners who work hard to understand your specific business and its needs
- knowledge of the local business landscape
- rapid access to technical guidance and support from other member firms if required
- seamless continuity of service for your international business needs.